Re: detection of rain and close window

"Brett Griffin" <brett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> A humidity sensor would do the trick and would be more reliable, in
theory.
> Doesn't the humidity peak to 100% when it rains?

Not from what I have seen of the sudden blue-sky "summer showers" that the
OP was talking about.  I'd use the squiggly rain sensors like the one that
came with my power casement window kit.  They can detect single droplets of
water hitting the sensor.  I'll dig it out and get the specifics if the OP's
still interested.

--
Bobby G.