Re: Thermostat recommendations?

In the back of the RC-122 install manual will show you how to build a serial
cable to connect to your pc.

--
Brett Griffin, Home Technology Consultant

Architechtronics, Inc.
get to know home technologyT
p. (610) 825.7018 f (215) 827.5484

*top 10 reasons to use Architechtronics for your next project
http://www.architechtronics.com/top10.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architechtronics.com/edge.html