Re: OmniLT and CPU-XA (was Re: Help with 7 Circuit Project?)

> Aside from being too limited for HA control (at least the LT version) it
> violates the KISS design principle.  I want the security system to be
quick
> and reliable.  The more it has to do (besides security) the more likely it
> is to encounter problems.

Although HAI does a lot of Home Automation Security is #1 in priority within
its system architecture, and it performs exceptionally well in all aspects.
I have not heard of in the 3 years managing sakes and training, of HAI
having any involvement in False alarms.  My understanding is most false
alarms are do to human error and bad sensors.

Is this a true statement?
--
Brett Griffin, Technology Consultant
Architechtronics, Inc.

*Home of "fidoh" for HAI/OnQ/Aegis
http://www.architechtronics.com/products_software.html

**keep up on cutting-edge technology... join "the EDGE" for free at
http://www.architectronics.com/edge.html