Leviton and DirecTV

Greetings if there is a FAQ on this question please refer me to it.

I have a Leviton structured media cabinet with direct RG-6 coax runs to
each of three TVs (two cables each TV).  I'd like to add DirecTV to
this "home run" set-up.  I have a flat roof site with a great
azimuth/elevation view.

I am unclear how many RG-6 runs I need from the cabinet to the dish.

Is one run adequate?  Does the dish have its own multiswitch for
converging signals from the various satellites?

My source for my existing hardware suggests I connect the run from the
dish to a signal amplifier inside the media center and then to a
Leviton multiswitch made specifically for DirecTV to distribute the
signals.  This all makes sense but doesn't answer the queestion about
runs from the dish to the cabinet.

I attempted to ask DirecTV via a form on their web site and the
response I got was "ask the installer these questions when he comes".
Hmm:  I wanted to have necessary equipment on site before the installer
gets here and have nice nonsloppy runs to my roof before he gets here.

Hope y'all can help me.  Thanks.