Re: Line Noise Interference Question

well, i just got a filter to address my ws12 switch problems, and
somehow I managed to get a bum unit myself, so it does happen
apparently...I got the smarthome branded 10amp filter, and when I plug
a module into either the filtered or unfiltered outlet, i can still
control the module.  Needless to say i'm pretty irritated at getting a
unit that never should have made it out of quality control.  Have not
contacted smarthome yet to see what they're going to do about it (after
business hours) but they better have a free shipping label for me.