Re: Computer interface CM12U Relpacement

Hi Beachcomber,

I have been talking with SimplyAutomate.co.uk recently. They have always
been aware of the CM12 problems. They have now started to supply a product
which they have designed and built themselves. They claim that it works much
better than the original X10 module.

Trev