Is there an X10 USB Interface Module

Hello,

I currently have a CM11 X10 interface module that uses a serial interface.
Is there another interface that uses USB......serial ports are going away.
I don't want to use a USB to serial adapter if possible and would prefer to
use software other than Smarthome....and especially if it can be controlled
with Girder.

Hopefully we will finally rid ourselves of having to deal with X10, but it
isn't here yet....at least at a reasonable price.

Thanks,

Jim