Keypadlinc question??

I have some exterior halogen lighting for my deck that total 450 watts.
The lights installed are these:
http://www.regentlighting.com/common/CLDetail.cfm?id=11949 and
http://www.regentlighting.com/common/CLDetail.cfm?id=11963

The manual for the lights state they are dimmable, so I am ok there.
The kepadlinc (12073) is a 450 watt dimmer. My question is this...
Should I use a 450 watt keypadlinc dimmer for these lights, since the
wattage load is right at the maximum allowed? Will the dimmer heat up?
Will it buzz when load is on?