Re: Security+automation+mediacenter

An excellent place to ask these questions and get answers would be the
discussion boards on www.worthingtonsolutions.com .  The MCE integration has
been discussed there before, so you can search and/or post a new message.

Kurt

P.S. Worthington Distribution will have the best prices you will fine for
the Omni systems.  No affiliation, just a very satisfied customer.