Re: Z-Wave in the news

Bill,

Don't allow Olson to sucker you into his little game.  He has been
making false accusations about my website in the "other" newsgroup for
a while.  There are no pop-ups (other than ones you have to click to
open when moving a product to the shopping cart) on my site.  There are
no pop-unders.  And there certainly isn't anything from "winfixer".

Regards,
Robert L Bass
www.BassBurglarAlarms.com