Convert Live Web Page to Analog Video?

I have a client that wants to run a wireless WiFi security camera so
that the image can be viewed from any web browser anywhere in the
world.  No problem.

But he also wants to be able to put that same image onto the cable TV
wires in the house using a ChannelPlus box so they can view the camera
image from any TV by switching to a preassigned channel.

The question I have is this:  How do I convert the signal from the WiFi
camera into a video signal suitable for input to the ChannelPlus box?

The only way I can think of is to get an old beater computer, have it
start up in web browser kiosk mode (full screen) and automaticlaly
browse to the camera's web page, and install a TV video out card that
feeds the WiFi camera's full-screen web page into the ChannelPlus box
with RCA jacks.

Are there any dedicated single devices that could replace the beater PC
in this application?

Please note:

  o  He wants to use WiFi, so an analog wired or wireless camera is out
of the question,

  o  The camera will go in a location that can only be wired to AC
power, so no video wiring,

  o  We have a WiFi repeater (one of many in the huge multi-story
house) located near the target location.

Thanks.

--Ike