X10 how to control a lamp module question - gradual light increase

Hi, My wife would like something to gradually brighten a normal
incandescent lamp each morning when the bedside clock radio alarm goes
off.
I've got a basic X-10 set up with several lamp modules, appliance
modules, etc.  I am looking for something I could set up that she could
easily set.  Does anybody know of a controller that would fit the bill?

She is not a big X-10 fan so ease of use is paramount.
Thanks