Re: Z-Wave in the news

robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Fox news ran a 2-1/2 minute (for news that's pretty long) segment on
> Z-Wave home automation today.  They talked about the vast number of
> manufacturers that are getting on the Z-Wave bandwagon.  No mention
> was made of HomeSeer, though they did demonstrate an ELK-M1 Gold
> system.
>
> This is the best kind of publicity an automator can ask for... a prime
> time news report.

What's your opinion of Z-Wave at this point? I'm thinking
of chucking all my X10 equipment in favor of something
more reliable.

I'm not sure if Z-Wave offers the same amount of
functionality, however. Is there a Z-Wave equivalant of the
powerflash, for example?

Thanks in advance. You're always very helpful.

--
Reg        email: RegForte (at) (that free MS email service) (dot) com