Re: another major BPL deployment

On Tue, 20 Dec 2005 14:12:59 GMT, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote in
message  <43a80de3.39646868@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>http://money.cnn.com/services/tickerheadlines/prn/200512190100PR_NEWS_USPR_____NYM051.htm
>http://www.currenttechnologies.com/about/
>
>To preclude further horse corpse desecration by ill-informed hams...

.. by resurrecting a favorite _straw_ horse as a vehicle for gratuitous insult
in comp.home.automation?

The subject of this new c.h.a article is "another major BPL deployment", but
this is not "another" deployment. As I posted more than a year ago in this
newsgroup, this deployment by the utility serving my and Dave's region (Cinergy
/ Duke) was one of the first (March 2004) and (still) few deployments
nationwide.

 ... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org