[no subject]

While waiting for Insteon motion detectors, etc., the two-way Insteon/X10
translator should help you continue to use the X10 versions. Bruce Robin
should be telling us how well it works before the end of the year.

My only experience was with a loaner starter kit but I also felt the
tabletop controller could do with more buttons. It's a rather bulky unit for
so few buttons.

Keep us apprised of your experience with Insteon. I'm sure there are many
wanting to hear from "hands on" users. I'm eager to learn whether my initial
views based on my limited tests will be borne out in widespread use.

If they prove reliable and the $20 price isn't just an introductory promo, I
think PCS will rue going the premium price route with UPB.

For those watching these Insteon threads, I think I made a mistake in a
recent post (I think the one about the translator). I believe I said the
Insteon devices have 10mV sensitivity. That's their X10 sensitivity. Their
Insteon sensitivity is 1mV.