Re: Suggestions for X10/Automation Widgets

In X-10 RF mode the UR24 doesn't send anything until you press a function
button. So sending double codes, while possible, doesn't seem very practical
to me.

However, if you are not using AUX for anything, it can send RF codes for the
MouseRemote, *Anywhere, etc. It might be possible to use that along with a
smarter CM15A to accomplish what you want to do, even switching housecodes,
but it would be taxing for most folks to remember all the secret handshakes.

A far better solution is to switch to a programmable remote that can send
RF. For example, you can add an RF transmitter to a Pronto TS1000 (assuming
you can find a used one) or you can buy a refurb Pronto TSU3000 for ~$180.
It sends 418MHz RF but you can add a 418MHz RF receiver to a smarter CM15A.