Re: Anyone know of any X-10 closeouts on appliance modules, etc?

"Brian" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Usually you can find some great deals on X10.com if you signup for the
> newsletter.

Last year Asihome was selling appliance modules 4 for $12 or so.  I bought a
bunch but obviously not a big enough bunch!

>  I have several 4 lamp 1 appliance 5 decor wall switchs that I've pulled
> from my house among other items. Will sell cheap if intersted contact me
via
> email.

Thanks, but I have plenty of lamp modules!  It 3 pin appliance modules I
need.

> Otherwise you best bet is X10 sale or sometimes eBay.

Ebay had a lot of them for sale at about $10 a pop after shipping is thrown
in.  I just hoped to find another close-out deal like AsiHome.

--
Bobby G.