Re: PDA control via Universal Remote

There are several software applications that turn the PDA into a remote and
most include learning functions but they are only active in learn mode and
require the remote to be within a few inches. You're unlikely to find
anything that does what you want because of the range issue.

You can probably find lots of eVB or C# source code showing how to capture
the IrDA input.