Neutral wire at switches for outlets?

I know this is a stupid question, but is there any reason why switches
for outlets can't have neutral wires? I'm currently building a house,
and I requested a neutral wire at all the switches. The light switches
do have neutrals, but the switched outlets don't. Most of those are in a
box with a light switch, so there is neutral in the box, but a few
aren't. Does each switch in a multiswitch box need a neutral coming in?
Any help for this newbie would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ben