Re: programming with CM15A & motion sensors

AFAIK there is no alternative software for the CM15A although a few people
have partially reverse engineered the protocol and are writing Linux
software for it. See Neil Cherry's Linux HA site.

However, all X-10 motion sensors are transmit only. None can be queried.