Caddx NX-8e Gateway Interface Protocol

Hello All,

Does Anyone Out There Have an updated document of the RS-232
communication protocol for the Caddx NX-8e.  I have the communication
protocol for the NX-8 implemented on my HomeSeer setup but wanted to
update my code with the NX-8e.

The Word Document I have is titled (NX-584 Gateway Interface Protocol).
Does anyone have an updated document that covers the RS-232
communication with the NX-8e?

Thanks a million,
Jean-Marie Vaneskahian
jean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx