Re: Cell phone use with existing home wiring

> Oops.  I didn't notice the jerk had x-posted this thread here.

1.5 mil in "gross sales" mean he's selling about 11 systems a day (Robert's
also stated his "average sale" is about $350 - 400).  He's quite frequently
claimed that he provides about two hours of phone support for each system he
sells.  At 11 systems a day (including weekends and holidays) that's 22
hours of telephone support.  I suppose that would be believable for a
company with a few people working "technical support" functions, but
Robert's a "one man show" and runs this business from his home.  And now
he's stated he's selling even more (and supposedly running this business
while he's holidaying in Brazil).

When he's in Florida he spends a lot more time posting to the various
Newsgroups in which he regularily contributes.  This tells me he's actually
in front of a computer (in his home/office) and more than likely is taking
calls.  The number of his Newsgroup postings has diminished substantially.
During his last "vacation", an individual Robert actually identified as a
customer posted a message in ASA complaining that he needed an adjustment on
his Visa because ADI had shipped the wrong battery.  This man couldn't get a
response from him any other way.  Robert's phone wouldn't accept any more
messages (because it was full), and all he got was an "auto-responder" to
his emails.

I believe his annual sales don't top much above $400,000 (and are more than
likely considerably lower).  This is still pretty "healthy" considering
Robert also brags his average profit is between 25 and 30 percent.  Why he
has to claim such an outrageous sales figure as 1.5 mil (or more) is beyond
me.   I suppose it has something to do with where this information was
originally posted (in ASA).