Re: new Insteon products

I checked Smarthome web page and navigated to the Insteon product index:
http://www.smarthome.com/prodindex.asp?catid=74 .  It doesn't contain the
PowerLinc V2 at all while your link does.  My guess is that it seems that it
is available if you really want it, but the mainstream won't see it yet
until Smarthome have their own software.

I'm waiting patiently and will obtain it when Smarthome software is
available.

RFDude