Re: monitor ademco 20p events with cm11a?

OK, thanks ... any insights into what I would look at programming in to
have all events fire an x10 event?  or failing that, major events and
such?  I seem to recall there being some kind of limitation on the
number/type of events that can be fired off.
I'm just looking at logging all that I can, so I'm looking at firing x10
events for as much as I can then ...

thanks again.

Dan.