Humidity Sensors

I have a requirement to place 4 humidity sensors in and around my home.  The
sensors are to be placed in 2 bathrooms that have showers for humidity
control of the fans (via X10) as well as one placed on the main floor by the
thermostat and one outside.

I am using this device (http://www.qkits.com/serv/qkits/diy/pages/QK145.asp)
for temperature measurement and I am looking for something similar for
humidity.  If you know where I can get something like this device or
something similar I would like to know.

TIA, Eric