Mounting PIR's outside

Anyone have any suggestions about mounting PIR's outside the house at about
waist level in a secure enclosure?  I'd like something that couldn't be
popped off the brickwork with a screwdriver in 5 seconds or less and perhaps
had a keylock to facilitate easy *legitimate* access to the device.  I'm
thinking of X-10 "Eye" series of PIRs.  I have about 15 of them and I would
like to use them to monitor very specific, very low traffic areas like the
electric meter, the motorcycle stand, the hose bib, the crawl space, etc.

I've read about the various mods and I'd also like to modify the photocell
+1 circuit so that each odd unit code would be a sensor and the +1 even
would be a tamper alert that would send the +1 signal if a switch mounted
behind the PIR suddenly changed state, as in being pried away from the wall.

I've searched on the words "industrial locking thermostat enclosures" but
came up dry.   I recall seeing wire-cage locking thermostats in office
buildings but don't see anything like that on the net.  I assume chicken
wire isn't going to massively inhibit the detection function of the PIR but
that plastic enclosures might.

Thanks!

--
Bobby G.