Question on adding a set of speakers to a RUSSOUND A-BUS system

Hello,

I'm installing an abus system in my home and have 4 zones.. The problem
is that I would like speakers and just 1 speaker in my mater bathroom.
It can be controlled by the volume control for the master.. That is no
problem.. Can I just splice the speaker wire with wire going to the
masterbedroom?  Will I just lose some power by doing this?

Is there something I can get to do this correctly?

What about adding an applifier between the ABUS volume control and the
speakers?

Thanks for you input..