Re: 360 degree video real time... interested?

I guess the other side of the story is x-10 or whoever, may not be able to
talk to anyone with out legal agreements; elsewise risking legal snafus.

Inventor Digest... Thanks, I'll  try that tonight at Borders Book Store here
in Lancaster, Pa.

Regards
Ryan "z"