Re: Shopping List

I use the Symbol SPT1500 unit.   It is a regular PALM OS system with a built
in bar scanner.   It reads just about every style of bar coding including
postal zip codes.

OnHand Software is available from Stevens Creek

I have a couple extra SPT1500 scanners for anyone that is looking for them.
$95 including the software.

--
Don

www.k9soa.net

Home of JEANNIE
The House That Listens
As appeared on HGTV
 and Home Automation, Kentucky Living magazines