Help please with panel spec

I have an immediate need to specify a controller for a special project we
are doing. I need a logic controller to do the security and the if/then/or
stuff. It needs to be ethernet capable with full controllability via a
remote system. I do not need any keypad controls or stats or lighting
directly supported, we'll do that through our integration software. I mainly
need the logic to perform I/O control, provide arming (mode) status, sensor
input status, sunrise/sunset and the like. We normally would use HAI, but
they don't want to play with others (formats) very well.

Your suggestions are appreciated. You can likely tell I'm new on this, but
picking it up fast!