Re: Hot Water Lobster (Hot water circulation system)

I have had a hot water return pipe from both the farthest bathroom and
kitchen.   I added a ball valve to control the amount of water to loop back
to the heater.

Works great.  Hot water instantly.

The water heater IS in the basement about 1/2 way between the two runs.

I tried the Chillipepper but it took time to circulate and was noisy.
Wasn't automatic.   The return pipes are silent and always hot.

--
Don

<b>www.k9soa.net</b>
Home of JEANNIE
The House That Listens
As appeared on HGTV
 and Home Automation, Kentucky Living magazines