Re: Control HVAC air pressure

Don't play around with your blower motor speed unless you know what
your are doing. If you slow it down too much when in a heating cycle,
it can lead to overheating and damage to the heat exchanger in your
furnace. If you slow it down too much when cooling it can lead to
freezing up the A-Coil in your furnace. Also many blower motors
probably wouldn't even work with a triac circuit.
I suggest consulting with an HVAC company.