Re: Ginie & LiftMaster

Most newer systems  recognize a specific controller, and learn what signals
to react to.
Most "replacement"remotes have several buttons, each gives off a unique
signal

And you can take just about any remote and add it to the "coded frequencies"
the the opener recognizes.

The problem you may have in an apartment is how many different remotes does
the unit need to remember ?

Amun