The Season for needing Surge Protectors and Interference Filters is upon us

The season for needing Surge Protectors and Interference Filters is
upon us, purchase them before you need them, for peace of mind,
protection and savings.  We carry a wide array of surge protectors for
all voltage requirements and signal interference conditions.  Suggest
to your friends and customers that "Surge protection doesn't
cost......It Pays."  Be prepared for your requirements and that of
your customers.  We can produce OEM quantities and look forward to your
inquiries at www.American-Technical-Resources.com

Remember that Telephone and cable lines can also conduct high voltage
-- for full protection, you should also guard against surges from your
telephone or cable lines. Any lines carrying signals into your home can
also carry a power surge, due to lightning or a number of other
factors. If your computer is connected to the phone lines via a modem,
you should get a surge protector that has a phone-line input jack. If
you have a coaxial cable line hooked up to expensive equipment,
consider a cable surge protector. Surges on these lines can do just as
much damage as surges over power lines.

"REmember to always secure your ground connection"

Allen Knoll

Technology Applications Engineer

American Technical Resources

8 Stark Road