I would like to talk with Dave Houston

Dave,
I was given your name by a friend of mine, Lewis Gardner.  He said he
thought you would be an ideal person to beta test a product I've been
developing over the past year.  It is a very specialized network
centric set-top box designed for high-end home systems integration.
If you email me, I will send you a better description of the
invention.  If you are not interested, I will leave you alone.

Thank You,
Stephen W. Bond