Re: counting impulses from an LED

Actually, probably not a 2450, but ds2423..  It's counter and not an a/d.
Check out the usage of them in the 1-wire weather station...

A good place to ask about specific code/logic for reading the led flashes
might be the Dallas/Maxim forums at
http://discuss.dalsemi.com/, as the developers are there and might have seen
this before