Re: best deal on lutron radio ra?

I don't want anybody to confuse X-10 with UPB. They are both powerline
products but that is where the similarity ends. UPB is MUCH more robust with
a much greater command set allowable.

X-10 had a strong patent, and UPB uses the same principles that X-10 has for
years. Only with the expiration of the patent development has thrived and
products are flooding the markets with much more modern technology.

RF is cool too, but as Mark points out it has to satisfy both the
performance, price and appearance needs of the consumer.