Re: Talking About Death

On 3/2/2024 7:30 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> On 3/2/2024 7:25 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
>>>>

>>> My condolences Bob!!
>>

>> Thank you.  On a positive note I may never have to buy another hand
>> tool again.  Maybe not my son either.
>>

> Bob,
>
> You may not have to buy one(1),
> until you can't find the one(1) you need!!  ð???
>
> Recently I could not find my best flashlight, for about 2 months
> or more!!  Then I happened to be at Harbor Freight for a something
> cheap, and at check out they offered two(2) small LED Flashlights
> as a "gift".  I took them home and within about 2 days my best
> flashlight showed up exactly were I had left it months before!!
>
> It will never be explained!!  LOL
>
> Les

Les, If I fell down in the wrong place I'd have flashlights coming out
my ears.  My favorite is a shop light with spot and area lighting
functions I bought off one of those Christmas special racks at a local
chain hardware store.  I wouldn't mind having a few of those, but I
haven't seen it anywhere since.

--
Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff