Just decided to post something else.

Hello all,
Or the few of all we are!!
Anybody still checking in here from time to time
hoping that someone of us post something??

FWIW I did a full re-surfacing of my Asphalt Drive on Thursday!!

Never did one before and will never do one again. Very challenging
but I did learn a few tricks that seem to work for the past 48 hours!!

Other than that every day is still a Saturday!!
Today's  Saturday was a special one!!
I went on a 2 hour ride today on my 1977 Suzuki GS550.  It was good
to get back in the saddle.  I was on roads that I have NEVER traveled on
before.  Which means that when I got to a fork in the road I took it!!
              ð???

End of my typing!!  Hope someone enjoyed the read!!!

Les