Perforated Poop! - Hard Drive Storage is CHEAP these days!

I'm playing with a new "generic" 32+8 channel hybrid DVR that of course
came with no drives.  I just ordered a couple drives from New Egg.

Holy rusted metal Batman!

I couldn't believe how cheap they were and for well known major name
brands.

$80 bucks for 6 terabytes?  Wow!  I once traded a rifle for an 80 meg
SCSI II and thought I was getting a good deal.  Of course I also once
traded a motorcycle for a Practical Peripherals 9600 (plus compression)
modem.

--
Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff