Re: Just decided to post something else.

On 10/28/2023 3:51 PM, ABLE1 wrote:
> Hello all,
> Or the few of all we are!!
> Anybody still checking in here from time to time
> hoping that someone of us post something??
>
> FWIW I did a full re-surfacing of my Asphalt Drive on Thursday!!
>
> Never did one before and will never do one again. Very challenging
> but I did learn a few tricks that seem to work for the past 48 hours!!
>
> Other than that every day is still a Saturday!!
> Today's  Saturday was a special one!!
> I went on a 2 hour ride today on my 1977 Suzuki GS550.  It was good
> to get back in the saddle.  I was on roads that I have NEVER traveled on
> before.  Which means that when I got to a fork in the road I took it!!
>               ð???
>
> End of my typing!!  Hope someone enjoyed the read!!!
>
> Les

I bought another boat...  From an old fart buddy of mine. Being afraid
he would then go sit in his easy chair watching NASCAR and die, I talked
him into fishing a tournament series with me next year.  Hopefully that
keeps him going for another 7-8 months atleast.

Tomorrow he is going through all his fishing gear deciding what to keep.
  He invited me to come paw through it.  I suspect I'm going to be
saying, "Gee, that's pretty decent.  You should keep that," a whole lot.

--
Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff

www.avg.com