Re: Actually On Topic Question

Ok Guys here is what happened today!!

At first I observed the Touch Screen do a reboot about once every
60 to 90 seconds or so.

I then checked the voltage at the motherboard and at the
touch screen and the readings were as was suggested by Tech Support.

I then removed all peripheral devices from the motherboard and
observed the Touch Screen first initializing and then it did a reboot.

I then set up another Vista panel with just the Touch Screen attached.
And it did another reboot as before!!

Soooooo I have decided that the issue is that the Touch Screen has some
sort of internal problem and it needs to be replaced with a new unit.

New unit is now on order.  I will not relax until that unit is installed
and properly working.  I just hope it goes easily!!!

Thanks for all the extra tidbits and discussion.

Les