Re: Do any other pros here know of a CID 816 code?

Hey mleuck,
Thanks for the brain picking opportunity!   Looking at the sub's file in th=
e laptop now...
Nothing is programmed in Loc 18 Overrides tab at all & both reserved locati=
ons are still 0.
The only deviation from the 110~169 area defaults is in zone type 23's even=
t code. it was set to 16, instead of 21, but that zone type is not used in =
any zone. The only types used are the standard 3, 5, 6 & 8. I'm stumped cau=
se even if the errant 16 was the cause, there's nothing to trigger that zon=
e type, and if it was somehow changing the actual 602 test code, how does i=
t change back for 3 months ?   The sub hears/sees nothing at the signals ti=
me. Another NX dilemma. I suppose I'll have to check the local event log.
The only thing I can imagine is some corruption is changing the panel progr=
am from the 586 sent file's content.