Re: FAI Security Guard II wireless security system

On 6/3/2023 3:35 AM, Melissa Dryden wrote:
> I'm in new Zealand (Auckland) and I recently moved into a new house and it has Came with FAI SECURITY GARD SG II 2 remotes for it and 3 wall mounted batterie sensors. I've looked EveryWare for a charger for the main module (FAI SECURITY GARD SG II 2) so ive come on here looking for it. if you guys know what it is and where to buy it please reply, thanks.

Melissa,

I know nothing about the FAI GARD SG II.  However, with a little
searching I found the following.

https://o.b5z.net/i/u/10158074/f/SGII_User_Manual.pdf

If you go to page 21 on the right side the specs on the charger
are there.  That is what you should be looking to find.

For Auckland/New Zealand 220-260v AC input and 17 VAC @300mA output.

The key part of the charger will be the input connecting plug to meet
your local requirements.  There are also such things as the correct
diameter and voltage output sockets.

Good Luck in your search.

Les