Re: I Did a Service Call

On Thursday, January 19, 2023 at 5:36:04 PM UTC-5, Bob La Londe wrote:

> And I can always say, "Go pound sand." What are they going to do? Take
> their business elsewhere? Okay.
>
> --
> Bob La Londe
> CNC Molds N Stuff
> --
> www.avg.com

Isn't this just proof positive that " No good deed goes - - - -  etc etc "?
.
Here's my take on it.  " Good deeds usually make the giver feel better than the recipient"
.
So, in other words, if you don't know the person well enough (or even if you do) to want to suffer the possible consequences,
.
OR
.
- - -  the possibility of you ever getting something in return is to remote  - - - - - find a good reason to not comply with "doing someone a favor"

Such as   " Nope. Sorry, I don't have anymore of those keypads."
.
But - - - - then again, I'm an only child and rather selfish.