Re: One Of These Days I'm Going To Run Out

On 11/19/2023 4:05 PM, Bob La Londe wrote:
> I had thousands and thousands of them when I "retired."  I was careless
> with them often seemingly misplacing whole bags.  Now as I need to do
> some small repair or another and I have to go back to the stock shelf
> where only a few bags remain I realize someday I am going to run out of
> them.
>
> Dolphin Super B.

Oh, yeah.  The other thing is electrical tape.  It was disposable back
in the day.  I bought 20 or more rolls at a time, and there were always
two or three rolls hanging off my tool bag.  Now, I watch the stock on
pegs back by the air compressor slowly dwindle.

--
Bob La Londe
CNC Molds N Stuff

www.avg.com