Brinks VIvaldi Software

So - I asked around here a few years ago and wanted to revisit in hopes tha=
t somebody knows something.=20

I am looking for information on a Remote Programming software that Brinks u=
sed to program their BHS-3000 & BHS-4000 series panels - specifically wonde=
ring if anyone has a copy of the software and would be willing to share - I=
'd even be willing to pay a bit of money.=20

If you know anything, let me know! Thanks in advance.