Different Alarm Question

Hey Guys,

I am being asked to work up a plan for a building with multiple doors
to have a WiFi Door sensors on a number of doors that would alert
staff via a app on there phone that a specific door has been opened.

I have done some Googling and see a bunch of "stuff"!!

Never did anything like this before so I am very old and a lot green.

                    ;-)

So I thought I would ask the question here to see if anyone could give
a good hint or suggestion that might help.

At this point it is a guess at 6 doors with each a separate ID.

Any thoughts??

Thanks and have a good holiday weekend!!!

Les