New Question

Hey Guys!!

Anyone ever use a IEI MiniMax3 Access Control??

I know that it has been discontinued but have been told that Nortek has
70 units on the shelf.  For this project it may be the best fit.

I am considering the SEG-1 as a way to connect a computer with software
to program in the Cards or Fobs.

Main question is the software set up have any challenges, if you know??

Thanks and have a good day.

Les