Re: Napco Quickloader

On Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 12:59:51 PM UTC-5, spyros wrote:
> Anyone knows how to modify modem string settings at Napco Quickloader? I'=
 m trying to setup a us robotics 33.6 sportster fax modem using the setting=
s for this specific modem from Napco's Quickloader library but doesn't work=
 correct. After the first call I get no carrier error message do I want to =
try modify the modem strings but I cannot locate where at Quickloader.... T=
hanks!

I have learned over many years that if it isn't listed it will likely not w=
ork however your modem is listed as compatible

Trust me, buy a Starcomm 2400, it works with almost everything